SPECTra – A purpose built Radiopharmacy Laboratory Information Management System
SPECTra is a laboratory information management system for radiopharmacy (LIMS) specifically designed to improve efficiency and regulatory compliance. SPECTra is based on the market-leading PET LIMS system called PETra.
SPECTra is a modular system that can be configured to meet the needs of any Nuclear Medicine Department radiopharmacy lab. It is designed to increase productivity while maintaining regulatory compliance at all stages of the SPECT radiopharmaceutical manufacturing process.
SPECTra integrates, among other processes, the following:
• preparation of radiopharmaceuticals
• quality control
• dosing and dispensing of doses for application
• ordering doses of radiopharmaceuticals to be prepared
• exemptions of radiopharmaceuticals for use
• batch records, label printing
• management of radiopharmacy laboratory equipment